MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Scaling Integrations Team, you will help grow our business by developing foundational building blocks for us to continue scaling the number of integrations we have between MURAL and other vendors. You will be working with a team of dedicated engineers, designers, and product managers. You will drive significant improvements to our product offering and play a key role in the success of the team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop significant features and improvements to help us scale our integrations
- Collaborate with software engineers, product designers and product managers
- Work on prioritized tasks from our Jira board
- Ship significant features and improvements with minimal guidance
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base and help make it better
- Perform code reviews to ensure all production code is of highest quality
- You have professional experience writing automated tests (eg. Mocha)
- You have professional experience using Git
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- You are comfortable working in an agile software development process
- You have effective communication skills
- You have experience working remotely
- You have a bias for action
Please submit your resume in English.WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.