Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce CPQ) at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As a Salesforce focused Software Engineer, you will interface directly with business users and enterprise BSAs to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for a prominent professional to work on one of the larger and more complex Salesforce implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain valuable experience, and make a huge impact in a fast-growing company.
You will apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, being both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
- Make it possible for the world’s leading cyber-security company to market, sell, quote, fulfill, and support amazing products that scale and protect our digital way of life in the era of Cloud Computing, Big Data, and AI
- Work with one of the larger Salesforce implementations, bringing your knowledge of how to develop high-quality solutions – and, more importantly, your hunger to learn and develop new technologies
- Drive design and solution architecture for projects and production support working with Business SME’s
- Code reviews - Make sure the code coverage standards are followed
- Preffered experience with Salesforce Steelbricks CPQ software implementations for medium to large enterprises
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce – and the real-time ability to describe these solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, pick up new skills quickly, and propose highly innovative solutions to a problem you have never seen before
- Track record of creativity, problem-solving, and excellent time management
- Ability to keep up with current technology trends in Salesforce to assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, and operations
- Test-Driven Development - Architecture experience is preferred
- Last, but not least – a great sense of humor
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.