Senior Software Engineer, NetSuite (Remote) at Versapay
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:56 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
About Versapay 🚀
Versapay is focused on transforming accounts receivable efficiencies and accelerating companies’ cash flow by connecting AR teams with their customers over the cloud. Through the Versapay Network we make billing and payments easy for buyers and sellers, reducing costs and eliminating paper, checks, and manual business processes. Check out how our product works here!
Since Versapay’s inception in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 8,000+ clients and 500,000+ users driving $10 billion in payment volume annually. Versapay goes beyond simply automating back-office AR processes to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Our clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships. Over 80% of our clients’ customers are embracing the online services available through the platform.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
⭐️ We obsess over our customers.
⭐️ We help each other.
⭐️ We embrace diversity.
⭐️ We find better ways.
⭐️ We get things done.
⭐️ We own it.
How you’ll make an impact here – and on your career:
In this role, you will help guide a core part of our tech-stack as we capture and maintain position as THE leader among Accounts Receivable Automation and Payments solutions. Due to rapid growth and success over the past year, we’ve expanded from 8 to over 16 Squads and are looking to level up our talented team even further. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with serious NetSuite chops, interested in a high-growth role on a growing team, in a rapidly growing, competitive space!”
Reporting to our VP, Engineering & Integrations, you'll focus your experience and expertise on Oracle NetSuite ERP (one of our core partners) and our embedded payment product. Working alongside a diverse and global team of engineers, you’ll dive into our tech stack and understand deeply how our engineering, product, implementation and client success teams function. This will augment your ability to take on increasingly complex projects that support their efforts.
What you'll do:
- Design & develop software: Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and on budget. Support planning, scoping, design and implementation of new features.
- Level up features in NetSuite: Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach, leveraging knowledge of NetSuite’s SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services and other APIs. Estimate delivery methodically based on iterative learning.
- Review code and performance: Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilization.
- Partner across teams: Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
- Provide critical R&D: Help us continue to design for scale and reliability as we grow (and we’re growing).
- Drive growth: Drive personal and peer growth, spurring meaningful discussions around complex and technical issues that contribute to our high-performing delivery culture.
What you'll bring to the team
- Curiosity: Adept at detective work and problem solving, especially when the answer isn’t obvious. Passion for finding solutions and comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
- Customer obsession: Driven by the opportunity to solve customer (external and internal) problems. Inclined to jump on calls and interact with those directly affected by the product to make sure they’re successful.
- Data fluency: Highly analytical and able to look at situations from multiple vantage points to make data-driven decisions and solve real problems.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Follow-through: Comfortable working independently, heads-down at times, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Hyper detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Flexibility: Savvy and nimble, quick to catch onto new tech and systems, juggling both the needs of our customers and our products and services.
All of our Veeps live out our core values:
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom.
More Information on Versapay
Versapay operates in the Software industry. Versapay was founded in 2006. It has 304 total employees. To see all 32 open jobs at Versapay, click here.
Read Full Job Description