This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Senior Software Engineer at iManage means…
Here is what one of our leaders, Senior Manager of Engineering (Adarsh Bhat) has to say about one of the projects: ”We are building a workflow based system that provides knowledge around the type of case our customers are dealing with. Every customer has a unique set of requirements so our system will be the backbone for that which will help make things more consistent.” You will play a critical role in the architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment in an agile environment. We encourage our employees to collaborate and build great relationships globally. Our leadership team cares about every individual holistically, on a personal and professional level.
iM Responsible For…
- Defining the software and database architecture for new solutions
- Producing software and database designs that meet both business and technical requirements
- Performing hands-on development and unit testing of web-based software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies
- Gaining a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by analysts or Product Managers
- Participating in quality assurance, including system testing of the software developed when required
- Managing software deployments and ongoing software support
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a software developer focused on web applications using Microsoft technologies
- Exposure working in a fast-paced / small development team environment
- Demonstrated ability to design complex data models that contain high levels of abstraction
- Database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft .Net /C# development skills primarily in web based applications
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/