LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Software Engineer with LiveRamp’s Measurement team, you will bring this vision to life by building systems that provide enterprise clients with unique insights into their data and help them solve some of their biggest problems. You’ll collaborate with other engineers to execute on a range of measurement initiatives. This includes working with petabytes of data under management, developing applications, executing workflows, running analytics and producing enriched visualizations and data artifacts - all in a safe, privacy-compliant environment.
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems built on Google’s Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Work on automated systems and workflows that join multiple billion row datasets to extract unique value.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and other LiveRamp teams to expose actionable insights to marketers.
- Introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- At times, work directly with clients and partner organizations to help develop solutions and products.
Your team will:
- Work with a wide range of marketing-related data including online campaigns, connected TV, social media, and sales transactions
- Perform analysis on client data joined with other datasets to produce visualizations, reports and data artifacts that provide clients deeper information about their marketing efforts that they are unable to get elsewhere
- Own services that power Measurement workflows for internal and external consumptionSupport clients to execute and adjust their marketing campaigns based on the insights provided by the team
- Have 4+ years experience developing server applications in a production environment
- Must have API development, Kubernetes, Docker, either Java/Scala or Python
- 4+ years experience processing large amounts of data in a production environment
- Experience working in cloud/container/serverless environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Have written production level code in at least one compiled language (Java, C++, Go, etc), one interpreted language (Python, Ruby, etc) and one data query language (SQL, GraphQL, SPARQL, etc)
- Are a data enthusiast who gets excited looking into rich, interesting data and extracting value from it
Have written production level code in executing data workflows using platforms such as Apache Airflow, Apache CDAP
- Enjoy learning new technologies and approaches. You will absolutely work with technologies new to you.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and creative.
- Eager to learn and apply the latest in data processing (BigQuery, Apache CDAP, Airflow)
- Strong desire to visualize interesting data using tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: offices in SF and Boston, a strong presence in Seattle, and opportunities for remote work in the US.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.