Senior Software Engineer - iOS at Lookout (Remote)
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Build an incredible iOS product suite, including designing, estimating, and delivering high quality solutions that secure hundreds of millions of users.
- Champion the great mobile architecture and good software design paradigms.
- Work closely with product management & design teams to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- At least 5 years building & shipping commercial mobile software for the iOS platform,
- Proficiency with Swift and a deep knowledge/usage of the iOS SDK.
- Working knowledge of Objective C and the XCode tool set.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Data Modeling and Design Patterns.
- Proven track record of developing highly scalable designs.
- Demonstrated track record of developing clean and maintainable code.
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled and testable
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Stellar communication skills; able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where everyday offers new challenges
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of networking terminology & protocols.
- Experience with Security.
- Experience developing on Android platforms
- Personal apps available on Appstore.