Senior Software Engineer - iOS at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - iOS to join our small, collaborative team responsible for the end-to-end development of our iOS applications and the long-term vision of Squarespace on mobile devices. You will report to our Engineering Manager in New York City.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Prototype new app and feature ideas and explore new leading mobile technologies
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, data modeling
- Collaborate across departments with team members representing product, design, web development, and server-side engineering
- Maintain apps, listen to community and fix issues that arise
- Mentor software engineers at varying levels of experience
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience within iOS mobile development environments
- Proven experience with Git, Swift, Cocoa and API design
- Knowledge of application architecture, memory management, network programming, and concurrency
- Have published one or more applications in the Apple app store
- Well-versed in client/server architectures
- Passionate about end-to-end-user experience design
- Experience mentoring other engineers, and the desire to lead
Squarespace is the all-in-one platform with everything to sell anything, providing customers in approximately 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to sell physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, reservations and more. Powered by best-in-class design for a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, our suite of fully integrated products enables anyone to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, and Chicago, Illinois.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.