Senior Software Engineer - iOS at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:14 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Senior iOS Engineers at Veeva develop apps used by our pharmaceutical customers as they meet with health care providers around the globe. We are looking for highly technical, detailed, and creative engineers who are able to partner closely with fellow engineers and product managers. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience while retaining quality at scale. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of our team building high-quality enterprise iOS applications for one of the fastest-growing public tech companies.
What You'll Do
- Develop large scale features
- Solve complex problems
- Create and implement in-depth technical designs
- Leverage unit tests to build resilient, high-quality enhancements
- Own features within your areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle
- Deliver features within schedule
- Support continuous improvement
- Find and investigate new technologies to present them for architectural review
- 5+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- High proficiency with Swift/Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation)
- Familiar with high-level software design principles
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Strong communication skills
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]