EverQuote is seeking a Senior Back End Software Engineer to join our growing team!
As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will be instrumental in delivering architecture improvements that will scale the EverQuote systems.
In this role, you will play an important part in driving changes to our customer data model by integrating multiple sources of truth to formulate a customer 360 view. You and the team will provide insights to other parts of the organization to drive customer value. You will be joining a team of talented, collaborative engineers eager to grow and deliver as a team. The ideal candidate will enjoy designing, implementing and scaling systems to meet the growing needs of our customers.
- 7+ years of professional programming experience including experience at a software product company
- Experience with Go, Java/Kotlin, Node.js or other server side languages
- Deep experience designing systems and communicating designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and mentoring teammates.
- You have worked in a microservice-based architecture and are proficient in Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team.
- You are comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where everyday contributions have a big impact.
- Experience implementing and integrating with Segment, Tealium, Amparity, ActionIQ or other Customer Data Platforms (CDP)
- Experience designing and building systems around persona/segment based audience profiles
- Experience with AdTech systems such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, FB Ads or similar products.
- Understanding of key metrics such as ROAS, LTV, etc. and able to identify sources of truth for generating key metrics from raw data.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.