Since 2015 H-E-B Digital has been investing heavily in our customers' digital experience, innovating our technology stack that supports our brick & mortar business and supply chain operations, reinventing how customers find inspiration from food, and how we ultimately help customers leverage amazing technology getting food into their homes. This is an exciting time to join H-E-B Digital, and we're hiring across the stack of our challenging distributed systems. Our digital solutions are growing in popularity and adoption-from manufacturing and supply chain, all the way to Curbside and Home Delivery-so you'll get the opportunity to help ensure a high-quality experience for our Partners and customers. If you're someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, working in a rapidly changing environment, learning new skills, and applying it all to solve large and impactful business problems, we want you as part of our team.
Our Partners thrive The H-E-B Way. In the User IAM Software Engineer job, that means you have a...
HEART FOR PEOPLE... you have a passion for mentorship and guidance, and love for the direct person-to-person interactions that create strong bonds between teams;
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... you have an ownership mentality and a consistent track record of timely delivery of high-quality software;
PASSION FOR RESULTS... the ability to guide the discussion, remove roadblocks, and provide guardrails for your team as they identify challenges and propose solutions.
What you'll do at HEB:
We work towards delivering a seamless onboarding and access experience for our partners through a properly defined Identity and Access Management program (IAM).
As a User IAM Software Engineer, your job is to join in that mission, with a team of other tenacious engineers, to serve as a thought leader and innovator regarding user and application on-boarding and provisioning.
- Coach and mentor junior User IAM Engineers in collaborating with development and application teams, processes and new technologies; enabling others to succeed.
- Define and drive migration to roles based access for all enterprise applications.
- Drive forward application authentication conversions from an existing on-premise identity provider to a cloud based system.
- Perform code enhancements on existing identity management scripts, to iterate and improve their efficiency and evolve as needed based on business demand.
- Abstract our available directory metadata and determine how it can be applied to drive process improvement.
- Define and control access to privileged directory metadata.