Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack at Bidscale
Bidscale develops digital products to accelerate government innovation. One of the fastest-growing startups supporting the public sector, Bidscale is rapidly expanding its engineering, consulting, and go-to-market teams as we begin to enter into our next phase of growth. We have big visions for the future and are on the lookout for team members interested in making an outsized impact in the market.
The Team You Will Work With
This team member is part of our Engineering Department that utilizes the latest development principles and creates genre-defining products to challenge the status quo. Our products and tools bring innovation, user-centric design, and critical thinking. If this type of work excites you, we'd love for you to join us. The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be tasked with creating solutions to challenging problems for products that delight customers and push the envelope on digital products in the Federal market.
Position Details & Benefits:
- Compensation: Up to $200,000 (commensurate with fit)
- US citizenship required, Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
- 90-100% Remote
- Unlimited PTO
- 85%-100% company coverage for BCBS/Guardian options on Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability
- 100% match up to 6% of 401k contribution, vested immediately
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline) and ability to pass a detailed background investigation
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Implemented front-end applications in conjunction with the following AWS services: Amplify, AppSync, S3, Cognito, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB.
- Develop static websites with technologies such as Gatsby and Jekyll.
- Develop software engineering approaches such as CI/CD, Test Automation, Build Automation, and Configuration Management frameworks.
- Develop solutions in TypeScript, AWS lambda, CICD pipeline, and API integrations.
- Model, set up, and deploy relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB using AWS service.
Teaming and Work Experience
- Research, develop, and commit key features necessary to enhance the user experience for key products.
- Participate in true agile development with ceremonies such as scrum, weekly sprints, and demos.
- Enhance our underlying application architecture during Architecture Reviews.
- Operate within DevSecOps/Agile environments to support the buildout of relevant processes and navigate through ambiguity.
- Maintaining code quality through team code reviews and developing best practices and code patterns.
Bidscale and its employees operate to fulfill the following core values:
- #WorldClass : We create world-class products for our world-class Government
- #MasterCraft : We collectively strive, together, to be true masters of our respective crafts
- #WorkBackwards : We see the future, strategically envision our end state, and work backwards with intent
- #DoBeautiful : We believe that if it's worth doing, it's worth doing beautifully and elegantly
- #SoftwareScale : We scale through software to be more efficient, effective, and precise
- #Perseverance : We overcome the impossible through brilliance, grit, and class
- #CelebrateUs : We celebrate triumphs; we celebrate differences; we celebrate balance; we celebrate us
- #OneTeam : We are one team and we play to win big