Chewy is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend to join our Product Catalog Management team in developing Chewy.com. Chewy is THE go-to online shopping destination for all things pet and we are continuously striving to delight pet parents with a seamless experience across our platforms.
- Are you a passionate and energetic Software Engineer?
- Are you excited about developing solutions focused on providing delightful customer experience?
- Are you able to easily adapt to meet the needs of our continuous business growth?
- Are you a quality focused engineer?
If your answer is yes, read on...
Product Catalog Management engineering team @Chewy engineering team is seeking a talented and motivated Frontend Software Engineer within our Merchandising division. Delivering reliable and high-performance services and features at Chewy’s scale requires engineers with extraordinary expertise and boundless creativity. As an engineer in our team, you will work with a talented group of backend and frontend engineers, product managers and business leaders in an Agile environment. As part of a dynamic team, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in the leading online pet retailer in the United States. Our strong Product Catalog Management engineering team @Chewy is focused on building solutions which guide pet lovers in making their best, most informed decisions to purchase products that their pets love, every single day.
- 7+ years of hands-on front-end experience designing and developing scalable, high performing and fault-tolerant applications for large enterprises.
- Experience architecting frontend systems across multiple domain teams with cross cutting concerns
- Experience evaluating, measuring, and tuning application performance, especially for the frontend
- Hands on experience working in a public cloud environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience designing and developing reusable and accessible component libraries
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working experience in Java/Kotlin, Splunk, Datadog, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Agile experience is a plus
- Data informed product development using tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely
- Background in e-commerce
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.