We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Join us as a Senior Frontend Engineer to build the remote collaboration and incident response platform of the future.
- Build a great product that brings millions of agile teams together to get things done in a natural and seamless way.
- Work with our Product and UX design team to implement and maintain the user-facing components of an elegant and powerful remote collaboration application using Electron, TypeScript and VueJS.
- Write and maintain the client components of a WebRTC based collaboration application, including audio/video communication pieces.
- Highly experienced in writing frontend applications using VueJS or similar frameworks (Svelte, ReactJS, etc etc…).
- Highly experienced with NodeJS and Electron, and are proficient in writing TypeScript.
- One who enjoys being part of a team of highly skilled builders that trust each other's unique abilities.
- Adamant about doing what’s best for your users no matter how challenging the solution.
- Looking for a team that prioritizes creating a healthy balance between doing the best work of our professional careers while being there for our families & friends.
- Native application development with C/C++/Rust
- Experience with writing and interfacing Node Modules.
- Experience with WebRTC, lib-jitsi-meet, MediaSoup, and general client side WebRTC development.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.