Senior Software Engineer- Front End at SupportLogic (Remote)
SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
Overview of role:
The team at SupportLogic is dedicated to improving the experience of today's Support professionals while helping companies serve and retain their customers through intelligent escalations, proactive interactions, and problem resolutions. In order to serve our customers in a way that enables them to serve their users, we are currently seeking customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our Customer Engineering Team. The Customer Engineering team is responsible for software services to make product onboarding simple for our new customers. Customer engineering works closely with Sales, Customer Success teams to build onboarding applications.
How your work will support our growth:
- Build Frontend experience that drive simple and easy to use experiences
- Partner with Senior Engineers to define the frontend technical approach
- Develop, test, and maintain tools and solutions to facilitate quick and easy customer onboarding
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Engineering teams to build best-in-market SaaS solutions
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams on customizing enterprise environments to meet customer requirements
- Participate in in scrum activities to plan, execute and release software
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- Experience building frontend applications using React or a similar framework
- Experience developing tools or backend services in Python
- Fluency with scripting in Python, and experience with RDBMS database like MySQL or Postgres(preferred)
- Comfortable with using tools like Slack, Github and Atlassian/Confluence
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or training in a related field
- Work Experience in building reliable SaaS software development on a cloud platforms
How we support our employees' growth and well-being (an abbreviated list- our goal is to have healthy, well-rounded employees):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for employee+ family is fully covered by us + FSA, Teledoc, EAP program, and more- your health is our top priority, otherwise, you can't be expected to be your best at work.
- ClassPass discount- whether it's yoga, bootcamp, cycling, or meditation that you crave, we're here to help make fitness accessible.
- 401k match- we match the first 3.5% of your contributions
- Remote 1st, collaborative, and transparent culture.
- Unlimited PTO where you're encouraged to take to recharge.
Our differences make us better:
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deep and core to the company we're building. Our users are diverse, and we believe that our company needs to reflect the diversity of our users in order to build the best possible product. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated at SupportLogic, and we pride ourselves in making sure that all employees feel heard, supported, and challenged. To that end, SupportLogic prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of employment and application for employment.