Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our candidate engagement platform powers high volume hiring for brands like Wayfair, Amazon Pharmacy, and Warby Parker. With Grayscale, hiring teams can engage candidates via SMS and automate a white glove experience with each and every candidate, speeding up hiring outcomes by 3x.
At Grayscale, we value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an environment where risk-taking is encouraged.
Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
- Have a few years of professional experience contributing to, building, or maintaining web applications
- Are proficient in React
- Are proficient working with APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL)
- Are proficient in CSS (or a CSS framework)
- Enjoy, and have working knowledge of, usability principles and guidelines
- Have working knowledge of security and PII best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10, GDPR)
- Have experience collaborating via Git and Github
A typical week will involve...
- Collaborating with the team to design new product interfaces from the ground up
- Improving existing front-end code and user interfaces with a focus on user experience
- Exploring new product ideas on the whiteboard and prototypes
- Triaging and fixing customer issues when necessary
Here's some of the technology we use...
Ruby on Rails
GraphQL via Apollo
Every voice, every perspective matters...
That’s why Grayscale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋
More Information on Grayscale
Grayscale operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Grayscale was founded in 2017. It has 24 total employees. To see all 10 open jobs at Grayscale, click here.
Read Full Job Description