Senior Software Engineer (CPaaS Integrations) at Infobip (Remote)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
If you want to learn more about life in Infobip, read our Infobip Engineering Handbook!Job Description
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We have 13 global engineering sites with 900+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. The next step in our future scaling is to expand our brand-new engineering site in Katowice, where Teams are building new and developing existing CPaaS products.
Being a member of the Katowice Team, you will be developing solutions on a global level that integrates Infobip’s services with the 3rd party platforms ranging from regional players to the world recognized global brands.
- work in agile teams closely with Product Managers to create new and maintain existing products
- create systems in Java, Kotlin, Spring Framework however we are not afraid of using other tools and languages if needed (.NET/C#, Node.js, TypeScript, React)
- follow clean code principles and team agreements to deliver well designed, testable, and scalable code
- have full ownership of the code we produce, and the entire lifecycle of your dedicated services
- get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements
- share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team
- expand and improve your knowledge both internally and externally and be a part of the engineering community
More about you:
- You are a senior professional looking for a change and further growth opportunity.
- You are curious to work with different technologies and pick the bests one to get the job done.
- Understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- Experience with Java and Spring or other dependency injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles.
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests.
- Experience with building HTTP and REST based services.
- Experience with source control.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Nice to have:
- Readiness to work with .NET/C# as they are used in some existing systems.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to share knowledge and experience.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
• Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
• Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
• Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
• Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and Christmas bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle