- Develop secure, well-tested and performant features and improvements to the mParticle platform
- Work in a collaborative fashion with engineers of all levels and product management to maintain a high bar for quality and product usability
- Advocate for product quality, security, and performance initiatives
- Craft code that adheres to the team's quality and style guidelines, and encourage those guidelines through in-depth code reviews
- Design solid cloud-based architectures
- Advocate for code quality and reliable automation
- Own and maintain your work from design through to production
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- 5+ years of experience contributing to a backend system or API
- Solid working experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD-based software development
- Experience using RESTful and/or RPC APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
The pay range for this role is $125,342 - $160,000 for Colorado candidates and pay will be commensurate with experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.