As a senior engineer on the core platform team, you will play a key role in shaping the evolution of moveworks AI platform. As an engineer on this team you will have the opportunity to - build enterprise products that solve real world problems by leveraging our machine learning platform, build the foundational frameworks and services which abstracts away the product needs and provides scalable and reliable building blocks, build the enterprise data platform for various product needs.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you'll be partnering with product, user experience, customer success and other engineering teams to identify, define and build elegant solutions.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Understand, design, iterate and show impact by building end user facing products
- Define roadmap and own the evolution of multiple platform engineering areas
- Design and build robust and scalable platform building blocks
- Partner within and across engineering teams to provide cross cutting solutions
- Challenge the status quo and be responsible for continuous improvement of the platform
- Mentor other junior engineers on the team
- 10+ years experience with designing, building and operationalizing scalable distributed systems
- Experience building and maintaining low latency and high throughput systems.
- Ability to build, measure, correct and iterate on user facing solutions.
- Desire to work with a fast moving team with a high degree of ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex engineering concepts concisely and clearly.
- An uncanny attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- Exposure to stream processing paradigm.
- Hands on experience with various storage and distributed computing systems.
- Built and maintained a fleet of micro services.