Uplift’s mission is to help people get more out of life, one thoughtful purchase at a time. Our enterprise Buy Now, Pay Later solution is used by the world’s most loved brands including Southwest Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Universal Studios, and more. With flexible pay over time installments, we empower consumers to buy what matters most while unlocking higher conversions and customer lifetime value for our partners.
Our team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds of leading technology and financial brands. Our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CA with offices in Toronto, New York, Reno, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Working at Uplift allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
The Fraud & Identity Engineering team is a collaborative group of individuals who take pride delivering as a team. We are responsible for the systems that supports Uplift’s transactional volume growth through the early identification of threats or opportunities throughout the complete customer lifecycle. We support various business functions, with initiatives involving data vendor integration, loan application scoring, and re-engineering of our legacy systems.
If you are a high performer, driven, want to make an impact, and grow your career, then the Fraud & Identity Engineering at Uplift is right for you!
- Develop scalable Lambda services that integrate with both internal and external systems
- Optimize for short term execution and plan for long term technical capabilities
- Participate in design and code reviews - learn from, and mentor your peers
- Be involved in choosing new technologies and tooling for our stack
- 5+ years of software development experience
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, CS, or equivalent
- Experience in developing web services, REST, Microservices (Lambda), and databases (DynamoDB is a plus) Experience with Python, or other high level language
- Familiar with developing in a cloud service environment (preferably AWS)
- Build readable, with good test coverage, production level code and reusable libraries
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep into the details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 11 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Wellness Program (starting January 1, 2022)
- Pick-A-Perk program (starting January 1, 2022)
We want you!
If you made it this far, chances are you’re as excited about working to change how people experience BNPL as we are — and we love that. Please apply even if you’re unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. Uplift is looking for smart, intellectually curious people who are invested in our mission, not just those who can “check all the boxes”.
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Information on Uplift Inc.
Uplift Inc. operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Menlo Park, CA, Reno, NV, Miami, FL and New York City, NY. Uplift Inc. was founded in 2014. It has 181 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at Uplift Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description