Who We Are
VPL is a leader in delivering supply chain technology and solutions to the healthcare market. With years of experience, the continuous development of leading-edge technology and proactive account management, we are transforming their supply chain making it smarter, easier and better. Recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies, we are poised to develop even more innovative technology solutions providing transparency and savings across the ever-expanding continuum of patient care. If you’re looking for insight, innovation and transformation, consider joining the team that’s always ahead of the curve, VPL.
What We’re Looking For
Vantage Point Logistics is looking for Developers to join our fast growing team! As a developer at VPL, you will play an important role in the development of our industry-leading technology products. You will have a critical business role versus being “just another coder” at a large company.
We're looking for creative problem solvers, "change the world" thinkers, cooperative collaborators and boundless positivity.
What You’ll Do
- Develop cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that reduces costs for colleges, universities and healthcare institutions
- Implement our microservice based platform architecture
- Support and maintain web applications, web services, and microservices while troubleshooting issues as recommending improvements
- Work with product teams during system design to determine needs and plan solutions
- Work on a growing team with other awesome developers to help build scalable applications that standardize information flow, increase operational capacity and manage big data
What You’ll Bring
- Four-year computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years full-stack development experience
- 3+ years microservice development experience
- .Net Core using C#: 3+ years
- Angular2 (or above): 2+ years
- HTML: 2+ years
- CSS (Sass/Bootstrap preferred): 3+ years
- Dapper: 3+ years
- ASP.Net Core Web API: 2+ years
- SQL Server: 3+ years
- Unit Testing Experience: 3+ years
- Exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of microservices quickly
- Experience developing web applications and relational database software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical and business acumen to deliver as much value to our customers as possible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Become a true agile generalist by experiencing all phases of software development from design to implementation
Tech Stack & Process
- Microsoft Azure
- C# / .NET Core
- MS SQL
- Microservices Architecture
- Source control with Git
- Agile development planning with Jira
- Automated CI/CD with Azure DevOps
What’s In It For You
- Be an entrepreneur – Your contributions will make a significant impact!
- Work directly with our senior leadership team, comprised of second-generation entrepreneurs, with previously successful exits (it’s not our first rodeo!)
- Low bureaucracy, fast-paced
- Ability to impact company culture and meaningfully shape the vision of our company
- Have fun! Join our health and wellness team, fun team or charity team – we organize all kinds of programs and activities for our fellow colleagues
- Best-in-class compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Generous vacation policy
VPL is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Interested candidates only, no recruiters please.
More Information on Vantage Point Logistics
Vantage Point Logistics operates in the Logistics industry. The company is located in Westerville, OH. Vantage Point Logistics was founded in 2011. It has 200 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K). To see all 5 open jobs at Vantage Point Logistics, click here.
Read Full Job Description