TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
You’ll be at the heart of TradeRev’s engineering team, building products and services that will bring transparency and trust to automotive sales process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Continuously work on improving our core offerings as we uncover new business opportunities.
- Drive technical discussions on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance.
- Collaborate with teams across the enterprise to build and maintain high value core system components leveraging multiple tech stacks
- Core technology stacks include: .NET Core / Svelte / Postgres / Kubernetes / OpenTelemetry
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience building scalable, cloud native APIs with .NET, preferably Core / Java / Kotlin
- Experience with Front end JS frameworks such as React, Svelte experience a plus
- Experience with telemetry and performance tuning leveraging modern APM tooling
- Have amazing projects that would provide evidence
- You own a strong understanding of application development, including development and testing methodologies.
- You are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- You have experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- You are a good communicator.
- You not only love to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
More Information on TradeRev
TradeRev operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Carmel, IN. TradeRev was founded in 2009. It has 299 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all 33 open jobs at TradeRev, click here.
Read Full Job Description