A technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida; AssistRx focuses on connecting pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers together with their patients, providers and pharmacies. iAssist℠, AssistRx's flagship product is a state-of-the-art technology that simplifies the prescribing process of specialty therapies and applies a menu of technology solutions that ultimately improves what is most crucial to every pharmaceutical and biotech brand - accuracy, adherence and, most importantly, access and speed to therapy.
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners, and developers.
- Experience with short release cycles, feature toggle implementations, and continuous integration.
- Experience with a microservice architecture and platform-based development.
- Development process improvement and removing impediments.
- Contribute to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments.
- Coaching and mentoring leads through technical and nontechnical challenges.
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as a technical or team lead or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of unit testing, user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and object oriented software design.
- .NET, .NET Core.
- Software Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- C# experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3+ years experience in software development.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance.
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
More Information on AssistRx
AssistRx operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Orlando, FL, Orlando, FL, Overland Park, KS and Des Moines, IA. AssistRx was founded in 2009. It has 353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at AssistRx, click here.
Read Full Job Description