Senior Software Architect at LeaseQuery (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 21, 2022
LeaseQuery is seeking a Senior Software Architect to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with engineers and product managers to help formulate our roadmap, identify new technologies, and provide engineering leadership.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Help define overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
- Contribute to the architecture strategy and manage the alignment to product roadmap.
- Combine a broad understanding of current technologies with deep, architect-level expertise in core areas such as database design and software architecture.
- Provide input on technology selection and help drive best practices.
- Guide early-phase application design decisions through strong communication skills and deep technical expertise.
- Drive technical decisions to support critical success factors like performance, security, scalability, and maintainability; and identify opportunities for improvement in those same areas in existing systems.
- Facilitate and drive technical design conversations as part of backlog grooming process across development teams
- Review and create system, software and technical design specifications that fulfill product requirements
- Provide hands-on development where appropriate to help deliver architecture that supports product delivery, and train and lead other developers in how to leverage new architectures or technologies
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of architect or tech lead experience with customer-facing, large-scale, web-based or SaaS applications. Overall 7+ years of experience.
- Deep, hands-on, architect-level understanding of Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing technologies (AWS preferred)
- Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns. Microservices experience and development of API's is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of data scaling including knowledge of NoSQL and data warehouse technologies is a strong plus
- Extremely clear communicator with a listen-first approach.
- Strong architecture documentation skills
- Expertise analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems and willingness to help the support and development teams diagnose and address production issues
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 280+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.
More Information on LeaseQuery
LeaseQuery operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. LeaseQuery was founded in 2011. It has 239 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 21 open jobs at LeaseQuery, click here.
Read Full Job Description