This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer at iManage means…
You are a Sr. SRE who is interested in building something from the ground up with our new and exciting cloud platform. In this role, you will contribute to our SaaS platform with the global SRE team. You will participate in architectural and design discussions, along with efforts to avoid and reduce toil, and of course, provide a scalable, reliable platform for the success of our customers and organization. Because we value collaboration, you will work with other SRE team leads as well as cross functional teams to make critical and unified decisions.
Here is what one of our leaders, Team Lead - Site Reliability Engineer (Kevin Richner), has to say about the culture of the team: "Our group has the unique challenge of tackling a brand new initiative. Being a part of this project means you will get the opportunity to provide structure as a senior level contributor, while expanding your knowledge of new technologies and helping drive decision making. Our team works closely together to share ideas, have open conversations, and solve complex problems.”
iM Responsible For…
- Participating in, and facilitating, agile sprints and associated ceremonies
- Driving innovation and platform evolution
- Scaling cloud infrastructure to support our growing ecosystem based on Kubernetes
- Providing reliable, predictable deployment and maintenance of distributed systems
- Adhering to security best practices
- Writing and designing automation, monitoring, diagnosing, and debugging tooling
- Coordinating and participating in production support and on-call rotations
- Conducting incident management and contributing to associated retrospective/postmortem as needed
- Working cross functionally with cloud operations, development, and product team
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- 5+ years as an SRE, or in a DevOps related role with increasing responsibilities demonstrated
- Working knowledge of HashiCorp Terraform, Vault, and Consul
- Experience running Kubernetes clusters in Production and at scale
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Solid understanding of working with git source control
- The ability to troubleshoot and debug container issues at any level, including container networking
- Familiarity with container networking, including different network plugins and frameworks such as Calico
- Strong knowledge and understanding of microservices based architectures
- Good understanding of networking including L2 and L3 concepts
- A background in administrating and maintaining Linux based systems
- Knowledge and experience of one or more programming languages with ability to contribute to development of tools and services
- Working knowledge of Kustomize, Helm, Tekton, and other related tools
- Profiency in at least one language with Python or Golang as preferred
- Able to identify and mitigate reliability risks
- Passion for technology and solving challenging problems
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge Work™. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imange.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/