Senior ServiceNow Systems Engineer at Dark Wolf Solutions (Washington DC)
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Systems Engineer to work within a team responsible for providing technical and functional expertise to to transition to a cloud hosted ServiceNow instance and operate and sustain the system following the transition. The team will provide portfolio management support services, training, and operations and sustainment in accordance with DoD and DAF policies and directives. Job responsibilities that may include but not be limited to the following:
- Design, develop, and deploy on the ServiceNow platform.
- Configure and administer the ServiceNow platform.
- Build service requests from requirements to manage data flows from End-Users to the support teams.
- Develop ServiceNow implementation ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB and Asset)
- Perform system and integration testing to monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the ServiceNow platform.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Mathematics. Additional experience may substitute in lieu of a qualifying degree.
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance or higher.
- Cloud experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.