Senior SECDEVOPS Engineer at Hypori, Inc. (Remote)
Join our innovative team to develop disruptive solutions transforming secure mobility for Federal and Commercial customers. Our innovative solution puts the power and speed of the cloud on any mobile device to enable users access to critical data and apps through a separate, secure virtual workspace. From commercial IP to national security level intel, Hypori protects data from every type of threat with zero data at rest. You can learn more about Hypori at https://hypori.com/. At Hypori, we believe top talent deserves top benefits and a challenging yet rewarding work environment. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for our employees and customers that embrace our differences and perspectives – making us a stronger, more successful company.
Join Hypori’s security team! We have an award-winning technology that is disrupting how we create a zero trust mobile environment for government and commercial customers! Our team of information security experts is looking for a Senior SECDEVOPS Engineer to lead information security implementation of our Hypori cloud environments. We need someone who is ready for the challenge of building from the ground up. We have funding, we have customers, we have the technology, we need energetic, persistent and massively qualified engineers! Come and set your own destiny!
What you will do:
• Be a member of a very senior team of cybersecurity experts implementing a first of its kind zero trust model for mobile systems (Android, iOS, Windows).
• Work with a very experienced team of software development engineers to build in security into the continuous delivery cycle.
• Develop the security architecture for Hypori cloud environments.
• Maintain the security of cloud-based production environments.
• Provide expertise to help developers/test engineers to execute software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
• Participate in occasional after-hours support.
• Understand new, emerging technologies and implement them.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation.
• 2-3 Years AWS and or Azure experience.
• Solid understanding of Layer 3 networking and protocols.
• Experience with Terraform Scripting.
• Ability and passion for automation with code and/or scripting.
• Minimum 1-year experience with a CI/CD platform.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 5 years) work experience.
• Security certification such as Security + or CASP.
• Azure Fundamentals or equivalent certification.
• Capable of producing comprehensive architectural diagrams.
Hypori Inc. provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing, technical training, tuition reimbursement, a 401k plan with employer matching contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, and much, much more.
Hypori Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization