From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As a Senior Salesforce System Architect at Fivetran, you will:
- Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on strategic business and technical requirements.
- Configure and customize Salesforce application/solutions as per business requirements and expectations using out-of-box features.
- Work closely with Revenue Operations and Go-To-Market team members to detail and ensure product solutions support business needs, follow strong architectural principles and serve as a technical & thought leader for CPQ and Billing Solutions.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional Team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management domain
- Based on the prescribed solution, provide project plans, estimates and scope input to the operations team
- Provide leadership, technical direction and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience in a hyper growth or high scale company
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migration
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- Knowledge of programming languages - APEX, Visualforce, Familiarity with ANT and VS Code for working with the IDE
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Extensive experience implementing and maintaining Salesforce CPQ. Including, usage based products, building and maintaining product and price rules, building and maintaining products
- Salesforce Billing Experience
- Apex Knowledge
- Leadership experience
- Salesforce Administrator & Advanced Administrator Certification
- Platform Developer I & Platform Developer II Certifications
- CPQ Specialist Certification
- Experience scaling a SFDC instance in a hyper-growth company
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.