Senior Salesforce Developer at iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Houston, TX)
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role: This is a remote role
iRhythm Technologies is looking for a highly organized and communicative Salesforce Developer who will join our Salesforce team to help improve our business systems and continuously deliver new features. Within Enterprise System’s team, you will be working with multi-functional business and IT partners to design, implement and support technical solutions based on Salesforce.com Platform. You'll be responsible for the design and development of customizations, proof of concept to facilitate solutions conversation, configurations, and integrations between systems. You will also be responsible of testing, promoting best practices and change management within the Salesforce solution.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and code Salesforce service and sales cloud applications using advanced configurations and customizations.
- Develop scalable and enterprise solutions & interfaces leveraging Salesforce platform components such as Apex, Visualforce, process builder, and Lightning Components.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications (Boomi preferred).
- Responsible with bug fixing and finding production level issues.
- Hands-on in force.com platform development.
- Hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Estimate the work request.
- Work closely with other developers, architects, systems analyst, and operations teams to understand the business requirements.
- Responsible for peer code review and providing feedback.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Part of the team to rollout system changes. Participate in release management and on-call duties, review recommendations for project or production issues and diagnostics.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious.
- 6+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- Experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles.
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications and platform
- Good knowledge of Java Scripts/J2EE skills required.
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP) and ORM (Hibernate).
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of Boomi or similar Enterprise Service integration technologies.
- Good understanding about the release and change management processes and tools.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is highly desired.
- Strong team player, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasker, Quick learner and Adaptive.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.