Senior Salesforce Developer (Remote) at TradeRev (Indianapolis, IN)
| Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:26 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 4, 2022
Who We Are:
KAR Global powers the world’s most trusted automotive marketplaces through innovation, technology and people. Our end-to-end platform serves the remarketing needs of the world’s largest OEMs, dealers, fleet operators, rental companies and financial institutions.
We’re a technology company delivering next generation tools to accelerate and simplify remarketing.
We’re an analytics company leveraging data to inform and empower our customers with clear, actionable insights.
And we’re an auction company powering the world’s most advanced and integrated mobile, digital and physical auction marketplaces.
Come help us revolutionize and innovate vehicle auctions in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Developer who will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Working with the Salesforce.com Product manager and other stakeholders, you will own the project to implement end-to-end solutions for KAR Global. You will be working in a highly collaborative team and be critical to responding to any questions or issues from users throughout the company, troubleshooting any technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality, and to provide guidance and training to other internal stakeholders on new features and functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com CRM application
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems
- Implement feature sets using standard and custom objects, workflows, triggers, user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and Integration tools to other third-party solutions
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance
- Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
Ideally you'll have:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com Administration and Developer experience; Salesforce.com certifications preferred (e.g. Platform Developer I/II, Platform App Builder)
- Minimum of 8+ years experience with OOP Programming, Server-side Java, Web Services, XML, XSLT, SOAP or equivalent
- Proficient with Unix Tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader or equivalent
- Experience with Heroku is a plus
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools is desired
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral
More Information on TradeRev
TradeRev operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Carmel, IN. TradeRev was founded in 2009. It has 299 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health insurance. To see all jobs at TradeRev, click here.
Read Full Job Description