Senior QA Engineer at Tradeshift (Remote)
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.Job Description
About The Role
Tradeshift is looking for a motivated and talented QA Engineer who will be empowered to do their best work in testing software in an agile development environment.
The right candidate is someone who is proud of his testing career, is a team-player, has good technical abilities, applies critical thinking and can manage change.
You will be responsible for end to end testing (manual and automation testing) and to support and share the vision of “Quality is everyone’s responsibility” by collaborating with the feature teams to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are met.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assists in the preparation and execution of testing based on test strategies aligned to the quality vision of the company
- Provide software testing support and guidance to the agile teams assigned to
- Perform functional testing
- Write automated integration tests, RESTful APIs tests and UI end to end tests
- Write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed test automation code
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve team productivity and quality of deliverables
- Analyzing, documenting and tracking bugs
- Use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize project deliverables, to track, to follow-up and to report progress
Let’s Connect If You…
- Have at least 3 years experience in testing domain
- Have good expertise in testing strategies and practices
- Have experience with API testing and test automation
- Have experience testing browser-based/web applications
- Are inquisitive and confident by nature with great interpersonal and people skills
- Able to confidently navigate complex environments involving multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Are fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with using industry standard automation testing frameworks and tools like Selenium, RestAssured or similar open source tools
- Coding experience with one or more programming languages (eg. Java, Typescript, Python)
- Good understanding of the full web stack
- Business knowledge oriented
- Have knowledge of the entire SDLC, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.