Senior QA Engineer at Precise Software (Washington DC)
This is an opportunity to join a company that has won numerous awards for innovation, leadership, and gold standard performance. Thought leadership, a people centric culture and a supportive community create a foundation for success in a fast-paced environment.
An active FDA Public Trust Clearance is preferred; eligibility to obtain a Public Trust clearance is required.
This position is remote.
Specific roles and responsibilities for the FDA Senior Quality Assurance Engineer position include but are not limited to:
- Perform business/system/quality requirements analysis and review
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance, and stress testing
- Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution
- Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing
- Conduct and facilitate the UAT at the client site
- Perform production verification after software install
- Assist in post-production support-such as end-user support; troubleshooting of issues on relevant production-like environments
- Other similar professional duties may be assigned as needed
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience with software or web application testing.
- Proficient in developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex custom applications
- Significant experience writing automated test scripts and leveraging automation tools such as Selenium and Load Runner.
- Detail-oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and can independently determine and develop solutions.
- Strong SQL skills
- Candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, communications, engineering, business, or related field is required
Education: Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or other related field. Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, or experience
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., an SBA 8(a) program participant, is an innovative small business with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform their public mission more effectively. The company is known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
- Two Innovation Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Charity Donation Match
- Awards and Recognition
- Standing Desks
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.