Senior QA Engineer (Remote) at AutoFi
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:16 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing here.
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
About the Role:
AutoFi is looking for a passionate and driven Senior Quality Assurance Engineer excited to be part of the foundation of our Quality organization. Do you believe that quality starts before a lick of code is written and is not tested for during the final phase of a project? Are you driven to make yourself and your teammates better every day? Are you driven to understand the products you are responsible for at a deeper level that assure you can provide clear and concise feedback to your team? This role is critical to help define and enforce the delivery process and release quality criteria as this organization evolves.
● Hands-on testing across products and environments
● Developing and maintaining close working relationships across the development teams
and across the organization
● Writing and maintaining QA test case suites (manual & automated)
● Detailed requirements gathering and thorough QA documentation
● Creating test plans in collaboration with the project team
● Accurately tracking and documenting QA progress
● Working closely with project teams to provide additional research/debugging of issues
● Working with project leadership to implement quality plans, identify problems and
● Evaluating the product against requirements, designs, & test cases
● Providing metric-based assessments and reports on project progress/quality
● Maintaining a high level of QA standards for yourself and your team
● Evaluating the production and delivery expectations and processes - recommend
appropriate changes to evolve in accordance with team growth
● Be the voice of the user
● Minimum 7-year experience testing web-based applications
● Excellent grasp of shift-left, QA methodology, testing cycles, and test tools
● Extreme attention to detail
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal formats across
● Demonstrate a passion for quality, from product to process
● Experience with API and automation test tools and assuring best practices
● Experience in an agile development environment
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Familiarity with CI/CR, TDD/BDD
● Familiarity with current web frameworks such as Node.js and React as well as GraphQL
and REST APIs
● Familiarity with automation frameworks
● Familiarity with application performance testing
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
More Information on AutoFi
AutoFi operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. AutoFi was founded in 2015. It has 155 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Remote Work Program. To see all 11 open jobs at AutoFi, click here.
Read Full Job Description