Senior QA Automation Engineer at connectRN
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Automation Engineer to lead automation efforts for our Web and React Native Mobile applications. Reporting directly to our QA Manager, you will be working with multiple distributed scrum teams supporting several web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the engineering team and product owners to improve our test plans and increase the quality of our codebase.
- Participate in release testing.
- Create and maintain test plans and cycles.
- Refine our automated test structure and increase consistency and coverage for both end-to-end and API tests.
- Analyze automation reports and take action on failures.
- Present automation status to various stakeholders.
- Maintain our automation infrastructure.
- Participate in the hiring process of new QA engineers.
- Work under minimal supervision, balancing multiple competing priorities while given wide latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- 5+ years of extensive QA experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a QA Automation Engineer or a Software-Developer-In-Test role working on enterprise-level SaaS software in the cloud (AWS preferred).
- Substantial experience with being a QA Lead, assigning tasks, making key decisions, getting buy-in from the team on those decisions, and keeping the team on-task.
- Deep experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment platforms using tools such as GitHub, CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools. We use Cypress, Appium, BrowserStack, Loadview, JMeter, and Postman.
- Experience with other tools such as Selenium and Rest Assured is welcomed but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of software engineering.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- 100% remote if you reside in one of the following states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, & Virginia.
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.