Senior QA Automation Engineer (SDET) at Cricut (Salt Lake City, UT)
Cricut® makes smart cutting machines that work with an easy-to-use app, an ever-growing collection of materials, and crafting essentials to help you design and personalize almost anything — custom cards, unique apparel, everyday items, and so much more.
We believe everyone is born creative. We’re a diverse tapestry of thinkers, dreamers, givers, DIYers, handi-workers, artisans, and forever and always architects of things.
At Cricut, we place the power of handmade into the hands of all. We give you beautiful, easy-to-master tools so you can make something unique, remarkable, perfect. We surround you with ideas, community, inspiration, and encouragement to take your creativity further than you ever imagined. And as a community, we celebrate the exhilarating act of making every single day.
So, make that handcrafted card that feels like a hug. Design a shirt for fun, for family, or for a full-blown business. Craft with a passion or for a purpose. Make something big and bold, itsy-bitsy, amazingly ambitious, or just plain silly. Whatever you make, just make your heart out. Because here’s the remarkable truth: When we all make together, we make all things possible.
Let’s make.Job Description
- 10+ years' experience in test automation and manual software testing.
- Experience in test automation using Selenium web drivers, Cucumber and Cypress.
- Programming experience using TypeScript, C# and Java.
- Experience in developing scripts to test API/UI end points.
- Experience in analyzing logs and debugging using browser debugging tools.
- Must possess a very solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in creating test plans and writing test cases.
- Experience in testing user stories / features and regression testing (Manual testing)
- Experience with test automation of cloud-based software.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in Appium
- Experience in testing Software interacting with hardware
- Experience in Testing and Qualifying Consumer Electronics Products
- Exposure to Capacity Load/Performance testing
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ Years experience in test automation and manual testing.
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.