Senior QA Analyst at Equifax Inc. (Boise, ID)
| Boise, ID
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 14, 2022
** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best projects, for the best customers? If yes, keep reading ... **The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will conduct testing on a web-based cloud-native application to identify and resolve bugs, defects, and other potential issues, while maintaining a strong quality mindset focused on risk. What you'll do -
- Lead complex testing efforts, estimating time and resources. Define test environment configuration.
- Define test cases outside of user-defined requirements and perform testing of applications, focusing on functional and end-to-end testing, validating that system response and output accurately reflect business requirements as outlined in requirements document. Recommend changes to existing testing methodologies.
- Coordinate with business users and development team to plan and execute manual, end-to-end, and user acceptance testing.
- Identify and resolve test environment issues.
- Perform defect analysis, identifying trends and recommending process improvements.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working closely with Product to discover testability requirements.
- 5+ years of experience articulating risks, defects and status to appropriate audiences.
- 5+ years of experience executing and analyzing manual and automated tests based on risk.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing interconnected services for risk points and implementing a plan to qualify them.
- 5+ years of experience leading and contributing to exploratory testing for product and service functionality.
- 5+ years of experience participating in architecture discussions, at both automation and product level
- 5+ years of experience analyzing product development code for risk and attack methods.
- 3+ years of Cloud experience with AWS.
- Understanding of the coding language TypeScript.
- Experience creating test scripts.
- Postman for API testing.
- Curiosity to research and question product design.
- Desire to lead and influence complex qualification efforts.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 76 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description