Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Work with an energized, fun, friendly and customer-focused cross-functional team
Collaborate with designers, developers, product managers, and testers to transform ideas into unique, human experiences for fitness entrepreneurs
Use cutting edge Agile & Lean ways of working underpinned by DevOps and CI/CD
Our current technical stack is underpinned by:
- MySQL and MongoDB
What Skills Do I need?
- 5+ years of experience with a general-purpose programming language like Golang or Java
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Knowledge of modern Quality and Testing principles
- Comfortable learning new technologies and system
And we’d be super impressed if you have:
- Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Community involvement with open source contributions
What you'll get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Event days
- 2 Volunteer days a year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pawternity leave
- A half day on the second Friday of every month for mental wellbeing
- Quarterly Wellness Week
- Monthly MVP awards
- An annual selfcare day
- Monthly wellness stipend and access to a health platform
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.