At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.The Challenge
The Senior Principal Workday Integrations Engineer will work on a cross-functional team across OneTrust’s Business Systems, Finance, HR, Data, and Sales Operations organizations. The role will have a unique opportunity to shape how our systems communicate and will help design, build, test, and support our internal and external Workday integrations.
Development of high-quality Workday integration systems that are both scalable and global at their core.
- Consideration of cross-functional and regional impacts within technical design alongside architects on the team
- Clear documentation of integration design, easily decipherable by end-users, with all risks noted
- Partnership with business users to ensure all use cases are accounted for during the implementation, and proper sign-off is received before migration to Production environments
- Troubleshoot integration issues and coordinate resolution with internal/external teams with emphasis on sustainable long-term solutions
- Provide expertise on the integration development process from requirements gathering, design, and standards for build of cloud-based applications
- Design and build integrations, architecture, and workflows between core enterprise applications
- Own release and support processes for various integration applications for scalable environments
- Establish best practices for security, monitoring, mitigation, and expansion of internal tooling
A power user of Workday’s technology stack (Custom Reports, EIBs, Workday Studio, Document Transformation, etc.). An expert in Workday’s Financial/HCM modules and integration systems.
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently
- We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, as well as self-starting and energetic
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as they grow.
- Skilled in collaborating cross-functionally with geo-distributed stakeholders
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to work as a team to achieve organizational goals aligned with business outcomes
- BA or BS, preferably in engineering, computer science, information science, or related fields
- 12+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience developing Workday inbound and outbound Integrations using EIBs, Core Connectors, RaaS, and Studio
- Experience developing XML, XSD, and XSLT transformations
- Proficiency in SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience working in the Agile methodology
- Security surrounding integrations – X509, PGP, SSH
- BIRT Development
- Experience with relevant languages and web services (e.g. XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience using GitHub/GitKraken is a plus
- Familiarity working with Workday Financials, Procurement, HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management modules
- Excellent communication skills and should have experience in working along with business teams
- Workday Integration Certifications (past or present)
- MuleSoft experience is a plus
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- About the team
- Why should you join the team
- What makes OneTrust unique
- As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
- Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
- When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.