Senior Principal Database Reliability Engineer, Infrastructure at Clari
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:05 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, January 9, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost-efficiency. Clari’s DataHub is the core of our Revenue Operations Platform that automatically snapshots, stores, corrects, and analyzes all CRM and business activity data. We are looking for Database Engineers to help scale DataHub to meet our growing business needs.
- 15+ years of relevant experience building and managing large-scale, business-critical, high throughput databases in the cloud.
- Experience in Database Management and Configuration for Scalability, Reliability, Disaster Recovery with an emphasis on Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, and Automation.
- Good knowledge in optimizing and tuning PostgreSQL for performance. Knowledge of Amazon Aurora is a plus.
- Programming experience preferably in Python or Java
- Experience in NoSQL systems like MongoDB and Cassandra is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
- Building and scaling our RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora) and NoSQL systems (Cassandra and Mongo) systems to PetaByte Scale
- Empower teams to use DataHub and operate in a reliable, secure, and efficient manner
- Help realize Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description