DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
What you will do:
- Be a part of a highly functional autonomous Agile Team
- Lead technical discussions and guide the team to implement best practices
- Define and measure code quality over time to track improvement
- Ensure not just development, but testing and documentation is also part of the definition of done user stories to enable sprint success
- Build CI tools to enable rapid feedback and deployment and test automation
- Lead design and code reviews
- Operate and contribute to multiple portfolios.
- Active role in improving observability in production environments.
- Involved in bringing new technologies, solutions, and processes to the company.
- Spend a considerable amount of time mentoring, coaching and giving presentations.
- Actively recruit quality engineers.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of modern PHP programming on a large custom code base
- Subject matter expertise on PHP development
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience scaling web apps
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Team Player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes & Service Mesh
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience building Analytics/Data Driven applications
- Experience with monitoring tools like New Relic and Data Dog
- GitLab or similar environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.