Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
The FIS Offensive Security Team is a large team consisting of a range of experienced penetration testing experience from entry level through advanced full-scope red team experts. We pride ourselves on being flexible and adaptive while we strive to identify significant risks to FIS and FIS' clients through both required annual testing and more dynamic projects as they arise. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our capabilities.
What you will be doing:
You will be the Network Penetration Test Team Lead and subject matter expert on network penetration testing tools and techniques. Responsible for performing in-depth penetration testing and reporting on web application, mobile, and/or network engagements to identify and resolve security flaws. As team lead, you will be managing several direct reports, in concert with our Pentest Program Management Group, to ensure our required tests are on-track. You will be the subject matter expert on network environments, adapting our processes to emerging attack techniques, and playing an active role in red team engagements while also having the freedom to research independently.
- Perform network penetration testing in complex environments
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to the penetration testing team
- Manager of the network penetration testing team consisting of 2-4 team members
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues and support the penetration testing team infrastructure to maintain access across the extensive FIS networks.
- Support project management on meetings with business units and clients, discussing findings and remediation options.
- Working with Kali Linux, Burp Suite, Nmap, Metasploit, SSH tunneling, etc.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of penetration testing experience
- Network security engineering experience
- Proactive drive and desire to solve complex challenges
- OSCP, GPN, CCNA.
Added bonus if you have:
- Cybersecurity consulting experience
- Experience with Command and control frameworks such as Cobalt Strike and Covenant.
- GXPN, OSCE, CISSP
What we offer you:
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- Remote and flexible work schedule
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.