OctoML is a fast-growing startup developing the industry's leading machine learning deployment platform. We enable customers to take ML models to production faster and with greater performance. OctoML's mission is to make AI sustainable and accessible so it can be used to thoughtfully improve lives.
We are founded by the creators of Apache TVM, the open-source stack for ML performance and portability. TVM automates the optimization of machine learning models on CPUs, GPUs, edge devices, and specialized accelerators. Building on the success of TVM, our cloud-based OctoML Platform provides choice, automation, and performance to organizations that are taking their trained models to production.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, hardware, cloud services, and compilers. We have secured over $130M in venture capital funding and will continue to grow over the next year. We're based largely in Seattle, but have a remote-first culture with people working all over the US and elsewhere in the world.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity, and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions and are always looking for talented people to join our team!
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
As a senior member of the open source team team you will:
- Execute key initiatives to improve the user and developer experience of Apache TVM.
- Empower the Apache TVM community to support contributors of all skill levels.
- Collaborate with core contributors and shape the future of Apache TVM.
- Improve system-wide scalability of Apache TVM testing infrastructure.
- Act as an evangelist for the Apache TVM community.
What we look for:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in C++ and Python.
- 5+ years of professional experience contributing to the architecture and design of production systems.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.
- Experience establishing Continuous Integration
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience developing diverse open source communities and projects.
- Experience in the field of Machine Learning or AI.
OctoML aims to provide the resources that employees need to be healthy and comfortable. Our benefits include:
- 100% employer paid premium for employee and dependents (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance)
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and meaningful stock options
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- 401(k) options
- Remote and telework setups for employees
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible time off, company paid holidays, and company downtime 2x per year
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
OctoML is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire based on an evaluation of abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description