Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we're changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We're a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we're at the forefront. We're proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people's lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are seeking a talented Senior Network and Systems Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud-based network and system solutions for our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Azure, AWS, and zScaler technologies.
What you'll do:
- Design, deploy and manage cloud-based network and system infrastructure within Azure and AWS
- Configure and maintain cloud networking services, such as virtual networks, network security groups, and load balancers
- Perform deployment and configuration of zero trust broker tools for access to the internet and private applications utilizing zScaler ZIA/ZPA
- Manage Zoom Unified Communication Platform to include meeting and telephony services
- Implement and manage cloud-based storage solutions, including Azure Blob Storage and Amazon S3
- Manage cloud-based compute resources, including Azure Virtual Machines and AWS EC2 instances
- Troubleshoot network and system issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective actions
- Collaborate with other IT teams and business stakeholders to understand requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Participate in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the service desk team to enhance their technical knowledge and customer service skills
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in network and systems engineering with a focus on Azure and AWS
- 2 + years' experience with zScaler ZIA/ZPA, including administration, troubleshooting, and support
- Strong understanding of cloud networking concepts and services, such as virtual networks, network security groups, load balancers, and DNS
- Experience with cloud-based storage solutions, such as Azure Blob Storage and Amazon S3
- Strong understanding of cloud-based compute resources, such as Azure Virtual Machines and AWS EC2 instances
- Familiarity with scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Python and Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Compensation and Benefits
The base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate's experience, skills, and location.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected].
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.