Senior Network Engineer AMER at Ivalua (Pittsburgh, PA)
Senior Network Engineer
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. Ivalua is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer role at Ivalua. You will be first point of contact for all infrastructure projects related to network engineering based out of our Pittsburgh office in PA.
About the Team:
Join the worldwide Ivalua IT cloud infrastructure team and be a key member for the Americas region. For more than 15 years, Ivalua has built the infrastructure that hosts its solution used by many of the biggest organizations worldwide.
We build scalable, resilient and secure network system infrastructure mostly on our own private cloud that we are also extending to new countries on the top of Microsoft Azure.
You have 5 or more years of IT experience in Systems & Network, you are comfortable working in a complex enterprise grade context yet with a fast growing and constant innovation mindset. You master most of the network technologies and are versed into Unix based systems.
- Ensure service monitoring, availability, quality and redundancy
- Participate in infrastructure architecture maintenance and enhancements.
- Source, configure, test, secure and deploy new software and hardware equipments
- Build and update documents and diagrams
- Automate tasks with Chef
- Work with Infosec to remediate any security findings
- Diagnose and remediate incidents and document root cause analysis
- Implement specific interconnections with some clients (IPSec VPN, Dedicated circuits, …)
- Implement and demonstrate security control for internal and external audits (SOC, ISO27K, NIST, PCI)
- Maintain, review and update firewall rules, device
- Maintain SMTP services Postfix (SPF, DKIM and DMARC)
- Cloudflare configuration and troubleshooting (WAF rules)
- Log Analysis (SIEM, ELK)
- Deploy and maintain Linux servers (SSH, packages maintenance, compilation package, cli)
- Dell PowerEdge installation, configuration, DRAC
- TCP/IP Networking: WAN, LAN, VLAN, NAT, Firewalling, OSPF, BGP, DNS, IDS/IPS, IPSec, DDoS
- Scripting : one of: python, perl, bash
- MS Azure
- HAProxy, Squid
- Postfix SMTP
- Cloudflare WAF
- nCipher HSM
- Windows Server
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely with others, orally and in writing
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to pay attention to procedures and create proper documentation
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
#LI - SG1
#LI - HYBRID