Senior .NET Developer at Planet Technologies (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:28 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive to internal questions
- Responsive in reporting new sales opportunities when engaged with the customer
- Responsive in helping customers make basic decisions around features and capabilities
- Ability to successfully implement your core and related technologies with oversight
- Ability to collaborate effectively across practices
- Ability to address and solve basic problems within the area of your technical expertise with support
- Ability to successfully execute assigned tasks on basic projects
- Understands scope of work
- Demonstrable proficiency with Visual Studio solutions and projects, configuring Web applications, debugging projects and loading and committing solutions to / from source control
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with development and successful delivery of ASP.NET MVC, C# Web applications
- Demonstrable experience with third-party control libraries (DevExpress preferred)
- Comfortable contributing to development estimates and project risk assessment
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of cloud-based Microsoft development (Office 365 and Azure)
- Demonstrable understanding of the SDLC in a Microsoft-centric development environment
- Ability to read and develop to technical requirements
- Ability to present and lead customers through technical assessment and solution architecture
- Ability to map code-based solutions to requirements
- Awareness of current development trends and demonstration of continuous learning
- Experience with the Microsoft Data Platform stack preferred
Needs to be a US Citizen who lives in the Eastern US with the ability to some travel as needed.
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation - US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!
More Information on Planet Technologies
Planet Technologies operates in the Business Intelligence industry. The company is located in Germantown, MD. Planet Technologies was founded in 1997. It has 286 total employees. To see all 56 open jobs at Planet Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description