Senior Mobile Test Engineer at RentPath (Atlanta, GA)
RentPath (a division of Redfin) is a leading technology company in the property rental industry. We empower over one hundred million annually nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent with our three major brands: Rent.com, ApartmentGuide.com, and Rentals.com. Our mission is to simplify the rental journey through an engaging user experience and data-driven innovations! With holistic solutions, we simplify the rental search experience for renters while driving occupancies and efficiencies for property managers and owners. Our mission is to find everyone a place to call home.
An opportunity at RentPath empowers you to learn and grow within a collaborative environment. We celebrate the wins together and always look for opportunities to improve. If you are looking for a team where you can make a true impact, RentPath is the place for you. We invest in the success of our employees because we know it’s our people that make RentPath such a great place to work.
RentPath is looking for a Senior Mobile Test Engineer (open to Remote) to lead efforts in maintaining the quality of our native applications by using current and relevant test methodologies, tools and best practices to deliver the best user experience when finding a home. In this role, your primary responsibility will include accessing, developing, and coordinating processes around testing and release management for both iOS and Android native applications.
You will own and assure the processes, test methodologies, code/build reviews are effective, efficient, and bug free for both iOS and Android application releases. Reporting to the QA Manager you will be responsible to test and maintain the quality of the native applications, both android and iOS providing support to dev and product.
A Day in the Life.....
The Senior Mobile Test Engineer will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes for the following:
- RentPath continues to release delightful, bug free consumer experiences, by enabling Engineering team to seamlessly achieve product feature goals with confidence in code quality as a direct result of the solutions provided by the Senior Mobile Test Engineer
- RentPath will have the ability to develop quality code as we quickly resolve issues identified by the Senior Mobile Test Engineer.
- RentPath maintains a competitive advantage through our delivery of quality applications with minimal flaws viewable to users
- The Consumer Product team is able to quickly identify possible quality flaws in new ideations from early feedback provided by the Senior Mobile Test Engineer at the story level.
What we need from You......
- 3+ years hands-on experience with manual testing of native iOS and Android apps
- Proficiency with 1 or more mobile development and emulator packages (Android SDK, iOS XCode, SWIFT, Objective C, Java, Kotlin)
- Exposure to any cloud web and mobile testing platforms such as (Browserstack, SauceLabs, Mobilelabs, etc)
- Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
- Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Appium, Espresso, Selenium, SeeTest, etc.)
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance.
RentPath is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, RentPath conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and RentPath encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.