We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the role
Reibus is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer who will take a key role on our Tech Team. The Senior Mobile Engineer will work collaboratively with several Reibus team members to create, deploy, and operate the Reibus mobile application. You will work closely with Product and Design in order to design the correct user experience for our mobile customers. You will mentor more junior members of team to be able to realize our mobile vision. If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain hands on experience and be a part of a team that is innovating the supply chain of industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the Senior Mobile Engineer that not only wants to ensure the Reibus mobile application but also create their own path to success!
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Must build and support our mobile application using Flutter.
- Must demonstrate the ability to pick up on new languages/technology and quickly incorporate into daily use.
- Must be able to provide technical leadership for the feature team.
- Must be able to design large product features autonomously in a manner that maximizes testability and scalability.
- Must demonstrate the ability to drive improvement in application testing practices and infrastructure.
- Must be able to mentor junior developers while performing core responsibilities.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Product Management to drive requirements.
- Must demonstrate code ownership and be able to recognize, propose and implement architectural improvements
- 5+ years experience in mobile development required
- 5+ years writing Automated Tests
- Experience with Git, React, Gatsby, and some microservices
- Experience with a start-up environment
- Experience building eCommerce SaaS products highly preferred
- Experience using Flutter preferred
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .