Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
This is a fully 100% remote position for anyone currently located in the US or Canada. We are not able to consider remote employees who currently reside in Colorado and will furthermore reject applicants that are based in Colorado per the job description requirements. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our openings at the moment.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate across teams and departments to design and build world-class mobile applications using React Native
- Create scalable, testable, and documented features for our existing and upcoming products
- Participate in regular code reviews, both giving and receiving constructive feedback - we don’t just sign off on code, we take an active interest in what our team members are working on
- Help design cross-team API contracts to ensure a unified and consistent vision that meets the needs of all teams
- Leverage the strengths of the Agile process to effectively and consistently plan out work in both the short and long term
- Have a strong sense of agency to solve the challenges you’re facing - In code, you’ll have the autonomy to design solutions. In process, you’ll be enabled to improve things and propose new approaches.
- Regularly share your knowledge and experience with the team, learn from others, and help each other to grow
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years of mobile development experience with shipped iOS/Android apps
- 2+ years of experience in React Native, with a good understanding of functional components and hooks
- Effective understanding of unit testing & integration testing best practices
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working at a rapidly scaling startup
- Native iOS/Android app development experience (Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Experience with the AWS platform
- GraphQL knowledge - be able to both consume working endpoints and write mocks for areas still in development
- Unity Engine experience
- Familiarity with Jest and Appium
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission-driven environment where all 90+ (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.