Senior Mobile Engineer - iOS at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
iOS Software Engineers at CapTech are part of an intelligent, highly motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. They are involved in the design, development and delivery of innovative mobile solutions in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Specific responsibilities for the iOS Software Engineer position include:
- Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy iOS based solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership to more junior resources.
Specific qualifications for the iOS Software Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of iOS engineering experience.
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of major frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core Services, and Core OS).
- Familiarity and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures.
- Knowledge of iOS 7 features and differences from prior versions.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.