Senior Mobile Engineer - Android (Remote) at CapTech
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
Android Software Engineers at CapTech are part of an intelligent, highly motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. They are involved in the design, development and delivery of innovative mobile solutions in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Specific responsibilities for the Android Software Engineer position include:
- Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy Android based solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership to more junior resources.
Specific qualifications for role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated progression and growth as an Android Software Engineer through past career experiences with enterprise clients.
- Experience with profiling, tuning, and optimizing Kotlin applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Knowledge of Android development IDEs including Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, continuous workflow, etc.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free workplace.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.