Senior Mobile Developer at Movemedical (Remote)
Senior Mobile Developer
Remote position at a completely remote companyWho are we?
Movemedical is a software company with no external funding and a leading position in a large market. We are passionate about delivering professional software solutions to our customers.
We are team-oriented and pull together to accomplish our goals. Glassdoor gives us a 4.5/5.0 and we were on Inc.’s Best Places to Work Editor's List in 2019. Movemedical is a developer led company with a CEO who still actively codes. We understand the unique challenges of development, and continuously invest time and effort to ensure we are using the best tooling and architectures available.Who are you?
You are a developer who wants to master technology frameworks, work with smart people and make an impact. You are driven to succeed and enjoy building polished and professional user experiences.What will you do?
Work on a team building a brand-new Flutter app targeting web and mobile platforms. You will write production quality code, maintain and develop our coding standards, and mentor other developers on the team.What skills and experience do we expect you to have?
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of professional development experience working on and maintaining production iOS or Android applications
- 1+ years development experience with Flutter preferred, or an ability to quickly learn and pickup frameworks
- Master of concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, inheritance, data modeling
- Build complex re-usable user interface widgets
- Ability to debug and diagnose complex issues
- Ability to analyze business problems and understand customer needs
- Must be able to work a schedule with a minimum 4 hours of overlap with USA Mountain timezone (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Hungry - Eagerly own problems and take on new challenges
- Humble - Value the correct answer over personal ego
- Strong - Self-aware, seek and accept feedback, and engage in crucial conversations
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly snack stipend
- Work from home
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k matching
- Stock options